Tuesday 3 January 2012

Georgie-May Lancashire evaluation

Georgie-May Lancashire evaluation

Below are my four evaluation questions in the form of a prezi, a voice thread, a video diary and a voki/blog post.

QUESTION 1
Here is the link for my Prezi for the first question in my evaluation





QUESTION 2

Below is the link for my voicethread for my second evaluation question.





QUESTION 3
 Below are images of the script and props I used for my video diary of question 3.

Here is my video diary for question 3 of the evaluation.

Below is the script that I wrote before filming my video diary. I did this so I would not stutter and I would know what I was going to say.

The next three images are images of the props that I used within my video diary.



 


Question 4

Below are the links for my Voki voice clips for question 4.




This is the link for my Voki number 4

When completing question four on Voki I forgot to mention about the construction of the music video and ancillary texts. the media technologies that I used when creating the music video and ancillary texts were Photoshop. I had not used photoshop before creating the ancillary texts so this was a new experience for me. I also used apple imac computers. We had used these in AS level. However, as in A2 we used different cameras, we had to use a prgram called ffmpgx which converted our files so they were compatible to final cut express, which was another media technology we used. I also used scanners so we could scan in our shooting schedule. I also used a digital camera to take photos for our photoshoot and to take images as our evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment