Friday 18 November 2011

Digi-pack/CD front cover ideas

This was my idea for a front cover. I designed it like this as I thought it would be nice to show the band on the front cover. However I don't think it fits the genre very well and is not very eye catching. This is why for our final draft we are thinking of doing something more animated

This is my first draft of the digi-pack/CD cover. We wanted it animated as we were inspired by Noah and the Whales album covers. I personally did not like the background as I thought it was too plain and did not suit the genre.


This is our first draft of the front cover of the digi-pack that we created as a group. We worked off of Callum's original design and added the bright colourful shapes to the background to make it more eye catching to the audience. Callum personally does not like the design as he feels some of the colours clash and did not fit the Indie-Pop image. However, Georgie and Gemma both loved the front cover and decided this should be a possible design.

1 comment:

  1. Very 80s High School Musical - now how about some commentary explaining what this is?

    ReplyDelete