Wednesday 9 November 2011

My design for the cd digipack cover

My first design for the CD digipack cover



The first design that I decided on drawing was having the name o the band in the top left hand corner. The image would be taken on a sunny day as that reflects our band. I would also have it set in a wooded area as this is different and is what indie bands are about.

I would like the image to focus on three tress and each band member would hide behind each tree. They would each poke their heads around the side of the tree as this would look fun. I chose to do my design like this as I felt it was different and having looked at other Indie bands cd covers I realised that this type of shot had not been done before.

It would also look very vintage and have vintage old style looking colours. This would then stick to the conventions of Indie bands as this is what they also do, such as The Arctic Monkeys and Noah and the Whale.






No comments:

Post a Comment